CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

OOOOOkkkkkkkkk

Alrighty ...

Here is an example of what I find when I search the net for homes. This is all ONE home. These pictures came from the same house.

First of all- WHAT is going on with this kichen? Pink and green .... I have lost my appetite! Do you think that was the goal?








The orange room, judging from the light fixture must be the dining area. Again, I am sick to my stomache.



Blue room- I don't even know what to say. Is this a living room? Would you WANT to live here? It looks like a basketball court.




and finally ... something I always enjoy- the children's novelty bedroom. I have seen pink and green princess rooms, screaming purple room with argyle paint jobs ... baseball MURALS. It is truly horrible ...



If you buy a house these days, and don't build one (which are looking into as well), this is what you will deal with. Good luck to you!

Kah

1 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Thanks for coming by to chime in on my DR. For now, I'm listening to all you RED lovers & it will stay the same for awhile. Can't promise forever, but for now. I'd love to see your DR, so I'm gonna go look & see if you have pics posted.

Happy 4th to you!!

Rhoda