CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Nothing

Nothing going on today ... No big wisdom to impart today- except we should all get more sleep. Lately all I do is toss and turn. I'm so tired first thing in the morning.

Driving to work today I saw more new home signs- more builders we haven't looked at yet. I'm going online today to see if there are any I can rule out by sight. We have about 12 more to look at and I don't know if I have the energy. I already know I love the Gehan model ... it's a gorgeous house and I already know it's $80K cheaper at another neighborhood.

But we have more to see: KB Homes, Plantation, Meritage Homes, Perry Homes, Brighton, Ashton Woods, Kimball, Mercedes - the list goes on and on and on ... I'm even now wondering how much cheaper it may be in another county. I am ALL about saving money.

Oh- speaking of which. Here on my blog- to the left side you will links. One is Money Saving Mom ... and it's a blog that has coupon links and also lists of what stores are selling what. I saved SO MUCH money last weekend at the grocery store. She told me what to get, I printed the coupon from her site and was getting things for $.18-.24 a can, etc ... I even got two boxes of cereal and some health and beauty products (shampoo, etc ...) completely FREE. It was so awesome. It takes more work than just your general shopping ... but I've decided to divide it into Kroger and Wal-Mart only so I'm not making 10 stops a week. Just concentrating on two at this time.

Try it. It works! I don't know about you, but if I can cut my grocery bill in half, I am going to do it!

Kah

0 comments: