CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Choppers

I didn't download my pictures AGAIN last night because I ended back up in the dentist's chair. I had a 6PM appointment for general cleaning and didn't get to the house last night until about 8PM. I had a massive headache when I got home too- I hate those big metal hooks and the SOUND of the scraping almost brings me out of the chair ... it's like nails down a chalkboard or chewing on aluminum foil (oh ........ but I do NOT recommend that last one! Conrad told me if you have fillings and chew foil you will like have some internal electral shock thing going on! YIKES!)

Anyway, I have terrible tartar and every time I go they scrape and scrape and I get lectured ... and then I go home with a migraine. I had to take some Ibuprofren (which Conrad got UP to get me and some water too- how sweet is he?) and then go on to bed. I even slept through the alarm this morning. Pitiful. Today my gums are still sensitive and everyone wants to know why I always try to figure out a way to get out of my dental appointments!

Oh and yesterday was my first day of mall walking! We went 1.91 miles and the goal is to go three times a week- we're going today and shooting for 2 miles. I think pretty soon I'll be feeling a LOT better ...

Kah

0 comments: