CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Checking In

Hola!

Just a quick post ... Conrad is napping and I was bored, so I hit the world wide web.

We went house hunting this weekend. There is a Texas builder called Gehan Homes and I am in love with them! We toured a house called the Manhattan and I love, love, love it. At the subdivision we toured it at - it was $279K but right down the street at another subdivision it's $198K ... I find that so odd. In neither subdivision would I have waterfront, but there's an $80K difference, for the same house?! Wild ...

So now what I am doing is also taking the subdivisions I KNOW have the Gehan Manhattan (also the Fairfield and Vanderbilt I'd take in a minute) and checking all the foreclosure websites. Let's hope my work pays off! Although for a 3991 sq ft house, $198K is an excellent price. I have a little of that "fixer upper" in my blood too so I am not opposed to once that's not in model home condition, because I'd lower my offer, grab a can of paint and rake in the big bucks.

I am SO like Courtney Cox Arquette- a little house flipper. I could do this research and design stuff all day long. New Career? I dunno.

Adios~

Kah

0 comments: