CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy

Well, since I last posted in the early morning hours ... things have gotten better! Amazing what a little prayer can do.

One of my work issues was fixed today! I am feeling SO MUCH BETTER ... like 10,000 pounds has been lifted off my shoulders. I think it's going to be ok.

Even when you have ten problems, it's so nice to get even one addressed and fixed ... so one down, nine to go. HA HA - not really nine ... just need to get this house thing straightened out ... and I need more energy- but I'm going to the doc about that on Aug 20th- so slowly things should straighten themselves out ... you know, life stuff.

But most problems at work now ok- and so big thanks to the one that fixed it!

Kah

0 comments: