CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Yeah...

I made a "New Year's Resolution" if you want to call it that - that I would update the blog frequently (points for me there) and that on the first of every month I would 1) give Blanca her heartworm pill and 2) I would change the background of this blog per month. Oh how SUPER FUN! You know- fireworks at New Years, something about hearts or loooooooove for February, March- um... Easter I guess, April- oh oh the wedding! , um- May... recovery from the wedding?, June FLAG DAY!, July- the 4th, August- all about ME, my birthday month... and so on.

So I have been on a big time mission from Hades to find some cool blogs to read and link to on my page. Mission accomplished. I'm totally into cooking right now - and all things domesticated. I must be nesting.

Anyway, everyone's blog is so nice and cheery! Mine is BLACK with some lame fireworks. I should have maybe spent more time looking for something completely fabulous- but at the time, I thought this was very festive... and NOW I am stuck with this background until February 1st. UGH.

Darn resolutions. Oh yeah- and it's January 11th and Blanca has STILL not had her heartworm pill. I'm two for two here...

Karyn

0 comments: