CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by DEE DEE

The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. or Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list. or Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

Random/Weird facts about me:

1. I have a fish hook tattooed on my back.
2. I smuggled moonshine from South Carolina to Texas, on an airplane, in a Mountain Dew Bottle
3. I do not wish to have or adopt children.

4. I have visited 41 of the 50 states.
5. I am absolutely, hands down, scared out of my mind, terrified - HATE to fly.


Ok- I don't know how to link.
So I verbally tag Tracy, Karyn Bosnak- because these are the only two live people besides Dee Dee, that I'm linked too! :)

Karyn

3 comments:

Moll said...

I want to know more about that tattoo! I just know there is a good story there.

I am also absolutely petrified of flying. It is horrible. The weird thing though it that I have to do it for my job. So, I do. But believe me...there are meds involved.

Thanks for adding me to your blog roll! I don't have one, but I am going to figure it out and add you too. Is there any etiquette around this blog roll thing that I should know about?

Moll said...

Thanks for the blog roll tips. I have it all set up now.

I love, love your tattoo story. Except now you know we all want to call you Hooker... ;-)

Tracy said...

Karyn,

Congrats on your engagement! That's a very exciting time.

Thanks for the link! Am I the person you tagged or is there another Tracy?

I don't like to fly either, but I endure it.

If you're going to have a blog you need to know how to link. Blogger makes it easy. When you're in your post, highlight the word/words you want to contain a link -- in the case of the meme it would probably be the person's name. Then, right above where you're writing the post will be a few little icons. Click on the one that looks like the links of a chain. A box will pop up, and you enter the url of what you want to link to. The easiest way of doing that is to open a new tab or window and get to what you want to link to, highlight the whole url, right click on top of it and hit "copy," then go to the place on blogger where you enter the url, right click, and "paste."

Try it! If you have any problems, just come back to my blog and I'll try to help.