CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Heath

Such sad news from New York today- Heath Ledger is dead.
He was the actor from the Patriot, Brokeback Mountain, 10 Things I Hate About You, A Knight's Tale, etc...

I am always sad when someone so very young (28) passes away. Right now they don't know if it was an accident or not. The worst part is he had a two year old daughter. I feel so badly for her right now.

It's true that she will always have her father there on film- and many of us don't have that priviledge, but it's not a subsitute for a dad. This is just awful and frankly, shocking.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family and his daughter and his ex-girlfriend, Michelle Williams... I know they all must be so shocked right now.

RIP Heath.

I don't know if I will ever complain about something silly again... like traffic and the rain. At least I'm still here to sit in the rain (shaking my head)... it's all very very sad. I guess having money really doesn't give you everything- it seems more and more to just take stuff away...

0 comments: