CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No time to really post today.

Work has blown up and so has this wedding. Today got really stressful for some reason. I just want to go home and bury myself in some chips and dip. BUT, alas, I won't.

They have me doing some export stuff at work- I am in domestic. Domestic and export are as different as night and day. While I pride myself on being pretty smart and catching on pretty quickly, this one WILL be a challenge for me. I haven't even typed up my notes yet- my head is spinning, and I had to get away from it for a bit.

As for the wedding, just logistical stuff. Money stuff. It's all falling around my ears today. We are so lucky it hasn't been this way from the beginning- I guess that's what happens when you were a professional event planner and you get married. Everyone has done REALLY well in getting stuff done, but every now and again, I start to freak out.

In other news, driving home yesterday was like a ghost town. I thought about it and there was no holiday, no reason why it should have been so easy to get home. A normal one hour commute took about 30 minutes. Maybe everyone left and headed to Dallas to run Yoko Romo (AKA Jessica Simpson) out of town on a rail. I don't really care WHAT Tom Brady says... and thanks SO much to Tom for his thoughts on the subject- I don't recall asking you Mr. 16-0 PERFECT SEASON... but he thinks we should all lay off poor Tony and Jessica. But HEY- it's his JOB. It's Tony's JOB to get to the Superbowl or as close as he can to it. When I don't do my job, I get in trouble, I see no reason this is any different. They ought to take away $500K every time he loses a game. I bet he'd stop throwing interceptions REAL quick.

So thanks again Mr Brady for your opinion. All I have to say to that is: GO PACKERS!

Ka

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Man o Man, I hate that Tom Brady!!!!!!!!

Maybe we could start an Un-Fan club or something...

I'm with ya, sister - go Packers. I would love for that geezer Farve beat Brady's ass.. That would make my year!