CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Agreed

I totally agree with my friend, Tracy today concerning Heath Ledger's death.

The news and media outlets were screaming suicide before his body was even removed from his apartment- just because he and Michelle Wiliams broke up a few months ago. That is such crap.

It must be so frustrating for friends and family to have to deal with THAT when they are already in shock and so very sad. My heart goes out to them all, but mostly to his daughter Matilda.

I absolutely adore my father and I can't imagine what it would have been like to have lost him at 2, 10, 12, etc.. . I feel for Michelle Williams in having to break that news to a baby and try to explain where daddy went. It's a very sad day.

I don't think Conrad understands my fixation on the television when such things happen and frankly, I don't get it either. But I almost can not come away from the TV or people.com. I suppose I am waiting on confirmation for them to come back with some undiscovered heart ailment or the pneumonia angle...

This just goes to show that you never really know. You must live each day fully and like one of my posts around Christmas- let people know you love them. Apologize for any past wrongs you may have committed and just try to be a good person, a good friend, a good family member- a good human.

Peace and Love from H-Town,

Karyn



0 comments: