CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekend

Hey!

It was a good weekend. We found out we really are old people trapped in 30 something's bodies.

Friday night I DID win many games of Sequence. I AM THE CHAMP!
We had a little cookout at our friend's house and hung out. We got home after midnight which is something we NEVER do ... so we slept til after 8 on Saturday morning which is also something we NEVER do.

Saturday was errands and hanging out. Conrad's sister was in College Station a little over an hour away for the weekend- so we headed up that way for dinner. We stayed afterwards and talked for awhile and once again, hit the driveway somewhere right around midnight. We were so proud! Don't tell US we're homebodies!!! Sunday morning, I think we got up around 8:40 WOO HOO!

Then last night I barely slept and this morning I'm tired.

On the agenda today is name change. The marriage license came back from the County Records office and we're good to go. The closest office (NOT DOWNTOWN) is in Conroe- so I am about to head to the Social Security Office and get this taken care of. As soon as the new card comes in, I can handle HR, the bank and the drivers license place. That'll be one thing checked off the post-wedding list!

Karyn

0 comments: