CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Shameless Plug


I am starting to get a lot of outside traffic to this blog because of the links on the right side of the page and all the people who link and post on their blogs. I am making WONDERFUL new friends from all over. I know lots of my buddies love to read!

My shameless plug is this: my dad fulfilled a life-long dream last year and had his book published. We were SO proud of him. This his is first book and was published by Publish America and they always release the book online ONLY at first- so to get this book you MUST order it at barnesandnoble.com ... In order to get it and future books (which he IS working on) sold in bookstores, we have to make sure tons of these are bought. It's doing VERY well!

The book is Shadows of the Prince, by David Abercrombie

His website is referenced on the book. http://www.davidabercrombie.net/

Not only is he handsome, he is smart and funny, caring and loving and extremely talented. I think his writing is probably his passion and I'm so happy he had his dream fulfilled and recognized. I am so gosh darn proud of him! He is coming this weekend for the shower and I am having him sign a book and we're sending it to Oprah!

He has a PO Box listed where he is happy to autograph your book and send it back.

It would touch my heart if some of you would order his book and let me know how you like it! Besides ... the poor man as a wedding to pay for. DONATE!

Thanks,

Peace and Love

Karyn

0 comments: