CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Recovery

Hello ...

I had my surgery Monday and today is Wednesday. Seems to be the worst day yet. Yesterday was ok, but it was sort of in a haze of pain pills. Today I stopped taking them. I don't love how they make me feel, but that also means I can feel all the pain - I switched over to Ibuprofren.

I will be posting later on all about it, if you care to hear- but this was just to say I am ok. The gallbladder is gone and I am on the way to recovery. I just don't feel SUPER GREAT, you know?

I want to just crawl back into bed. I guess I could, but I think the doctor wanted me up and moving about somewhat. One of the holes goes RIGHT across your bellybutton - which happens to be muscle group you use everyday to walk, sit up, stand up, etc - it's been rather miserable today.

Kah

0 comments: