CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 8, 2011

Decisions

So as I started my fitness/Ireland preparation regimine I posted here (and on FB) a lot. I just wanted everyone to know before you got bored and abandoned my blog forever, I am NOT a gym rat and I'll stop talking about it so much. It takes 21 days to form a habit and I knew the first month was going to be brutal and I was apt to quit. People that work out and talk about it ALL DAY irritate the snot out of me. I was just trying to keep myself going, not turn into that person. I am SUPER proud that I have come so far and am doing so well and have made a committment and stuck to it - but I'm not going to drill it into your heads. I want to get back to decorating and reading and sharing you know, my crazy life and recipes, etc .... I just need a jumpstart and everyone has been SO NICE with the emails and FB posts and comments ...  I need you to keep it up!

If it wasn't for classes I wouldn't even go to the gym. I don't like the machines and getting on a treadmill bores me to tears. But it's been a month now- I've made some friends in my classes and I'm starting to try new things, you know- getting out of the pool.

So the decision is I want to post here once a week and just tell you what I did the week before. I just want to do a quick like accountability post- if I know people are watching me, then I will keep it up and keep telling you what I do - just not EVERYDAY.

I am going to say, for me, a week will be Monday-Sunday. So I will post Sunday evenings (or Monday mornings) with what I accomplished the week before... that will help me to see it and if I don't do it - then you guys can call me out and say WHAT'S UP LAZYBONES?!

I have done FABULOUS this week. I've been sore everyday, LOL - and I tried a new class last night. So you'll hear about it on Sunday. Today though- I am off to enjoy my vacation day. I took a day to hang out, have a facial, maybe cook something nice for tonight, get the house straightened up and kick off this weekend RIGHT!

Happy Spring to you all. Blessings ...

Kah

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Sounds good to me, girl! I will enjoy hearing about the different classes, it will help me decide on some for myself. For instance, I have thought about trying out something called "Hot Yoga".
Keep it up, we're with you...