CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Stressed

Not feeling myself still ... feel very anxious and on edge. We did get the Met Life man out to the house last night and got the life insurance ball rolling. We've applied and given them permission to send the people out with the bloodwork tests. I don't know what all they are looking for ... but I know HIV Is one thing and blood pressure is another. I don't think I have anything to worry about in either one of those cases. I asked him about weight - my weight- and he said I looked about normal, which I don't think is the case, but I'll take it!

I am having troubles with my truck, which at 93K miles I guess is normal. It's having a hard time starting. I took it to Firestone the other day and they said it was the battery- so I changed it. They said the starter and alternator were fine. Ok, so the problem is STILL there $100 later .... and I want to know WHAT it is. I don't want to be stranded somewhere in Houston in rushhour ....

and I also don't feel well. I've had a sore throat for several days now. All I want to do is curl up in bed and sleep for a day or so ... I took Theraflu, hot baths, drank hot tea, etc ... and nothing. I still feel yucky.

Just a bad few days for me ... and I'm really really bummed about not being able to find a Wii Fit ANYWHERE on the planet. Except for Ebay- where you don't really know what you're getting and the price is double. I bet Nintendo is purposely not releasing the Wii Fit's because Christmas is coming up and they want there to be high demand and people paying overprice for it.

Sometimes, everyone just irritates me.

Kah

1 comments:

Thrifty Cents said...

So sorry you're feeling bad! I too am looking for a Wii Fit...my niece just got one for her birthday and it is awesome! I don't know how her grandparents got one b/c we've been trying to get one since Mother's Day (my present ;o) Anyway, hope you feel better soon!